Where: Highland Convention Center, 2000 Highland Way, Mitchell, SD 57301
When: February 10, 2022
- 9:30 a.m.: Registration / Booths / Coffee
- 10:00 a.m.: Welcome – South Dakota No-Till Association
- 10:05 a.m.: Weather Outlook & Weather Trends for the NC US, Presented by Laura Edwards, State Climatologist, SDSU
- 10:50 a.m.: Break
- 11:00 a.m.: The War Against Weeds in No-Till, Presented by Dr. Joe lkley, Extension Weed Specialist, NDSU
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch, Provided by sponsors, please visit their booths!
- 1:00 p.m.: Soil Microbes are Responsive to Your Management, Presented by Dr. Mike Lehman, Soil Microbiologist, USDA-ARS, Brookings, SD
- 2:00 p.m.: Break, Provided by sponsors – booth time!
- 2:15 p.m.: Rotations, Residues and Realities, Presented by Peter Johnson, Realagriculture.com, Ontario, Canada
- 3:45 p.m.: Wrap Up
Preregistration requested by 5pm CT February 4, 2022. Call: 605-996-1564 X 3. Text: 605-530-5390 (cell). Email: email@example.com.
Credits: Certified Crop Adviser credits will be available.
Sponsors: South Dakota No-Till Association and other area businesses.
Visitor for more information: SDNoTill.com
Persons needing special accommodations should contact Heidi Rients at 605-530-5390 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of the event. For more information, please go to www.sd.nrcs.usda.gov or call 605-352-1200. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.