Where: Wall Community Center-Grand Hall, 501 Main St, Wall, SD 57790
When: January 20, 2022 (Mountain Time Zone)
- 9:30 a.m.: Registration / Booths / Coffee
- 10:00 a.m.: Welcome – South Dakota No-Till Association
- 10:05 a.m.: Farming and Ranching for Soil Carbon: Management Considerations for the Northern Great Plains Presented by Dr. Mark Liebig, Soil Scientist, USDA-ARS, Mandan, ND
- 11:00 a.m.: Five Principles, Five Figures, Presented by Tanse Herrmann, State Grazinglands Soil Health Specialist, USDA-NRCS, Rapid City, SD
- 11:45 a.m.: Lunch, Provided by sponsors, please visit their booths!
- 12:30 p.m.: Climate Impacts on Soils in the Northern Midwest And a Look Ahead at Growing Season 2022, Presented by Dr. Dennis Todey, Director, USDA Climate Hub
- 1:15 p.m.: Crop Options for Diversity, Presented by Dr. Chris Graham, SDSU, Rapid City, SD
- 1:45 p.m.: Break
- 2:00 p.m.: Grain Marketing Options for Western SD Producers, Presented by Jerry Cope, Dakota Mill & Grain, Rapid City, SD
- 3:00 p.m.: Wrap Up
Preregistration requested no later than January 14, 2022. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or text 605-280-7917.
Credits: Certified Crop Adviser credits will be available.
Sponsors: South Dakota No-Till Association and other area businesses.
Visit for more information: SDNoTill.com