A low stress livestock handling workshop presented by Dr. Tom Noffsinger, DVM.
You will learn:
• Low stress livestock handling techniques
• Improved immune functioning of your animals
• How to identify stress and low function
• Improved weaning practices
• Creating a safer working environment
Contact: Dan Rasmussen 605 685-3315. No RSVP required.
For special accommodations, please reach out to the contact person for your desired location. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.