When: Dec. 1, 2023, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Express, Brandon, SD
Join the Northern Plains Forage Association for a productive day filled with networking, learning, and planning! Open to everyone! Free to members! $10 for non-members. CCA credits available.
- Dr. Dan Undersander – Alfalfa leaf loss effect on yield and quality
- Rebecca Kern-Lunbery – NIRS evaluation of grass in rotations
- Brady Wulf/Justin Fruechte – Alternative forages in grain rotations
- Dr. Peter Sexton- Fitting soil health into forage production NPFA Business Meeting
Register at https://extension.sdstate.edu/event/northern-plains-forage-association-annual-meeting
For questions, call 605-321-4224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow @NPForage on Facebook.
- 11:30a m – Registration Begins
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Alfalfa Leaf Loss Effect on Yield and Quality; Dr. Dan Undersander – Professor Emeritus, University of WI Madison
- 2:00 pm – NIRS Evaluation of Grass in Rotations; Rebecca Kern-Lunbery – Feed Testing Product Manager &Strategist, Ward Labs
- 2:30 pm – Break
- 2:40 pm – Alternative Forages in Grain Rotations; Brady Wulf – Forage Producer, Starbuck, MN, Justin Fruechte – Ag Product Expert, Renovo Seed
- 3:10 pm – Fitting Soil Health into Forage Production; Dr. Peter Sexton – Farm Manager, SDSU Southeast Research Farm
- 4:00 pm – NPFA Business Meeting
- 4:30 pm – Adjourn